Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Idiots on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 28, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    They were injury plagued, but we were without our best player. They had it worse, admittedly.

The AFC South is clearly between the Texans and Titans. If anyone disagrees with that, they're retarded.

I don't like how everyone is just giving the Texans the division and forgetting about us though. Oh well. This is the way it will always be... even if we win multiple Super Bowls.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    I don't mind it, this is how we typically end up in the playoffs. Ignore us all they want.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  3. kaz Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $167
    I think if Locker has a strong year the Titans will be a trendy pick next year.
  4. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    I don't get the Tinhorn love at all. They lost a ton on defense. A defense that wasn't as good (schedule) as their ranking indicated last year at all. Their aging WR and overrated QB can't stay healthy, and they are VERY thin at WR and on the O-Line. Sounds like Tinhorn teams of the past if you ask me.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    Fox Sports
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    As for how the division will play out, I say Houston has the edge on us, but we're absolutely better than both the Jaguars and the Colts combined. I'm expecting us to go at worst 5-1 in the division. If we split with Jacksonville again, we're not worth watching, beating that team twice should be easy, same with Indy.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    I have no problem being the second team in Afc South. If Houston is picked to win it, then the pressure is on them...not the Titans. The Titans can use that pessure to their advantage.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,237
    They're the most overrated team EVERY offseason.

It's humorous, really. Eventually... if they keep saying it's "their year" long enough, they might finally be right.
    ToddTheTitan high fives this.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Haha Ponder & Gabbert.. oh boy!