Idiots on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 28, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They were injury plagued, but we were without our best player. They had it worse, admittedly.

The AFC South is clearly between the Texans and Titans. If anyone disagrees with that, they're retarded.

I don't like how everyone is just giving the Texans the division and forgetting about us though. Oh well. This is the way it will always be... even if we win multiple Super Bowls.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I don't mind it, this is how we typically end up in the playoffs. Ignore us all they want.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

I think if Locker has a strong year the Titans will be a trendy pick next year.
  4. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

I don't get the Tinhorn love at all. They lost a ton on defense. A defense that wasn't as good (schedule) as their ranking indicated last year at all. Their aging WR and overrated QB can't stay healthy, and they are VERY thin at WR and on the O-Line. Sounds like Tinhorn teams of the past if you ask me.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Fox Sports
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

As for how the division will play out, I say Houston has the edge on us, but we're absolutely better than both the Jaguars and the Colts combined. I'm expecting us to go at worst 5-1 in the division. If we split with Jacksonville again, we're not worth watching, beating that team twice should be easy, same with Indy.
  7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

I have no problem being the second team in Afc South. If Houston is picked to win it, then the pressure is on them...not the Titans. The Titans can use that pessure to their advantage.
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

They're the most overrated team EVERY offseason.

It's humorous, really. Eventually... if they keep saying it's "their year" long enough, they might finally be right.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Haha Ponder & Gabbert.. oh boy!