If Chris Brown is starting for us at any point next year--I'm gonna lose it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Henry is asking high, no disputing that, we'll see what he actually gets, and from who.

If Chris Brown would play for the Titans for 3 years for 5 million, we'd be crazy not to have signed him already. He may consent to less money and a backup role, but he won't come back to the titans to do it. We'd have to offer better money or a better starting chance. Things were a little ugly. He'll get better money than that in the next month.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gotitans...

There are few teams without a solid starting RB. One of them is the titans. Brown as a backup here would have a better chance of playing tham almost anywhere else. He's certainly cheaper than henry or rhodes.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Of course he is. But I doubt he wants to come back here, and I doubt we really want him. If he comes back here, it's a sign that no one else really wants him.

4. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

My prayer has been rescinded.

If he comes back--I swear--somehow LenDale will lose the job and we'll spend the next two years with the FO going "maybe Chris Brown will make it through" or "he's good enough for the value" etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar