If Chris Johnson leaves the Titans where do you think and want him to go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 8, 2014.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I can understand that. When Eddie George was a Cowboy I about died. It was awful watching that.
  2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

No way Pats sign CJ. 1- Already stacked with young RBs & 2- never gonna pay what CJ wants.

I see a lot of Rams guesses, and of course Fisher could go after him, but they just found a gem RB in Zac Stacy. It would be a dumb move on them to waste cap $ on CJ.

Teams that don't have a star or young up and coming RB are: Jets, Jags, Browns, Cards, Falcons, and Saints.

I don't see SJax staying with Falcons, and no RB on the Saints is a star. CJ would be an upgrade for DSproles and be just as good if not better.

I say Saints is best fit. But Browns, Jets or Jags is most likely landing spot
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

[​IMG]

The Cardinals have the best young runner in the league. Andre Ellington is going to be a monster once that backfield clears out this spring.
  4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

I thought about Ellington for Cards, but he didn't play like the team thought he was a starter. Wasnt anything like Stacy where he got a month straight of carries once they realized he was good. He might be great, but I don't see Cards leaving him as only guy
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Think -- Rams or Falcons
    Want -- Any other AFC South team
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Thats all politics. Bruce Arians has a long history with Mendenahall from their time in Pittsburgh together, and Ellington was a rookie playing behind a highly paid vet that the HC loved. You probably didn't know all that, but thats why he wasn't the work horse. But he will be in 2014.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Think: Giants
    Want: Titans (if he restructures (which he said he won't) OR if Wiz feels that he can properly utilize him to the tune of $8M) or the NFC. Jags would be funny though.
  8. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

Think Titans
    Want Titans
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

0% chance he goes to Dallas
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

They could always cut Tony Romo