If Free Agency is a indicator of the draft

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is the working theory, except it is unknown if he can carry the load and the chargers have a pretty awesome O-Line.

2. :truedat:

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I think I know why Reinfeldt is a salary cap expert, he saves so much money and just relies on what talent is taken. Thing is we aren't in the NFC nor are we the Seahawks...

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Maybe, or they could be VYs, Roos's, Finnegans, Stewarts, Bells, and Bullucks.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I don't know about you guys but Im glad we decided not too overspend on free agents.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Still went to the Superbowl.

7. im in the same boat as u, thats y im not one of the ones on here crying

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

No I wasn't, and you took my post out of context with that stupid remark. That's smart

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

"Will the Chargers trade LT cuz he's blocking Michael Turner?"

Seems pretty straight forward.

LT - starter. TH - starter
    MT - backup. LW - backup

What is so out of context there?

looks to me same situation, only one is a MVP and about 8 times better than the other which is why the other was cut.

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

:werd:
    By the way, nice sig..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar