Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If Manti Te'o is there

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MDTitansFan, Dec 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,445
    Post of Day for January 7, 2013
  2. satkins2252 Starter

Moolah:
    $359
    I saw Teo playing his gap and Alabama frequently running away from him. While it's true that he didnt play well he didnt embarass himself either. I saw him play an average game against a tough offensive line. If he were a half step ahead on several plays he would have had another good game.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    To all you Griz fans, surprise, surprise, but Thabust is not out of the league and getting decent minutes for OKC. :)
  4. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $350
    looked very average.
  5. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    I don't want him anymore...he was overhyped and overrated just like the entire Notre Dame team...

I do like Dee Milliner, Barrett Jones, Eddie Lacy and Warmack a lot more though :bump:
  6. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    I believe he had more missed tackles than tackles...the dude definitely emarassed himself and lost millions of dollars :clap:
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,404
    He's going to plunge in the draft like Bammer tied an anvil to his neck.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,948
    It's crazy how one game makes or breaks your draft.. See also: Jamarcus Russell...

It doesn't mean much.. you take the entire career, work ethic, and personality into view when judging talent. If not, you get someone like VY as your QB.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Good, maybe we can get him with our 39th pick, because he's still a top talent to have from this draft.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Teo doesn't suck, he was just extremely overrated. That's thanks to ESPN. He's a first round grade, but him in the Top-5 was a joke, #15-#25 makes sense. He's not Patrick Willis/Luke Kuechly (not comparing Willis/Kuechly, just saying how elite he was in college). Te'o will have an average 40 time, that will also cause a little decline in his draft stock. I see #15 Saints, #19 Giants, #22 Rams (switching to OLB), #23 Vikings, #24 Colts, and #25 Ravens about as far as he'd slip.