If the rumors are true..........

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PUCK::::::::

I don't see how people do

he had a great coach
    played in a great system
    had an All-American cast
    and was given every opportunity to succeed

BUT, after what I witnessed in the Rose Bowl, I have a slight idead that he's gonna struggle against pro defenses - and he just doesn't have enough zip on the ball
    ..........................Nah, he has no zip on the ball at all. Hes a bum, all he did was hand the ball off the Bush & White and ate bon-bons in the backfield while they ran for TDs. If you saw the Notre Dame/USC game last year,thats all you needed to see out of ML....Not to mention the kid could have been a #1 pick in the draft last year but decided to come back for one more year,NOT MANY 20 year olds would pass up on that oppertunity.....Point being, I think the kids got alot of moxy,deteramation,guts and heart(Also the physical tools to be star in this league and would be under his first Offensive coordinator in Chow)...that being said I would also say if ML is taken @2 that we take Ferguson @ #3.... STUD OT 4 the next 12 years sounds ok W/me......Hollla!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar