If we lose to Jacksonville week 17....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

... we will have gone 0-6 in the division. Regardless of what happens the next two weeks (GB and NYJ), is there any way at all to justify keeping this coaching staff around if we get swept by every single team in the division? You have to win in your division first and foremost. There's just no excuse in my mind. Of course I've been on the axe Munchak train for awhile now. So maybe I'm biased. What say the rest of you?

Also, can anyone recall the last time a team lost every one of their division games? Lions 0-16 season from 2008?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If we lose to Jacksonville we deserve the #1 pick out of sheer pity from the other teams.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well, most people didn't think we'd lose to JAX the first time. At this point, nothing would surprise me.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the only justification right now, 4-9 with at least 2Ls if not 3 more Ls, is because any coach should get enough time too get his team in place. Has MM had that chance? its arugable that is for sure.

The inability too adjust the gameplan during the game is getting old. The inability too finish a game is getting old. The inability too acquire, draft of FA, players that fit whatever scheme MM wants too run is getting old ect...

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I too want Munch and this staff axed. I say 4-12 or 5-11 and Munch & co. are definitely fired. 6-10 and Munch may get another chance if he agrees to make changes to his staff.

I prefer if we just clean house though.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

True. Still, I think you should at least be showing signs that you're headed in the right direction after 2 years on the job. I'm seeing nothin' from Munchak, aside from finding new ways to lose each week.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

These coaches for the first time together, lost 3 straight. They're already dead to me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We'll fire Mike Munchak, then go hire Jim Mora Jr. LOL

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'll freak if we lose to Jacksonville again! If Locker plays like he did vs. Indy (minus the 3-4 bad throws), I don't see us losing. That is, if our safeties atleast give 10% effort.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar