If we lose to Jacksonville week 17....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He has to go or be extended. He cannot coach next season with one year left on his contract. Locker needs some stability or hes screwed.

We will beat the jags this time around.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I see where you're coming from Alzarius. But I just don't see how in the world they can sell an extension to this fanbase, after the year we've had. Much like the Griffin contract, it would be yet again rewarding mediocrity (and 'mediocrity' is putting it nicely).

If Munch is kept for 2013, I won't like it one bit. But I'll live. If he's EXTENDED, I will flip my s&*# and it will be very hard for me to root for this team next year. Call me a bad fan, whatever. But that would just be a huge slap in the face IMO.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my pet peeve about MM, meaning its really not a big deal but it bothers me anyways, is how he talks about 'watching' the game. He does not talk about runnig the game, directing, coaching, leading ect - but watching. Heck I watch the game MM

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My pet peeve is that he sucks.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Alzarius

Fan bases are emotional groups. Many times thinking with their emotions instead of their heads. Think about it, we have several posters here who say they could do a better job running the team.

The thing is, we win, and the fan base all of a sudden becomes a happy fan base. So the front office should worry about that. Fans are fickle, they come and go and come back and will be back when we start winning again. However having Munch here for a year and a lame duck season would limit our options. More importantly, we are in a very critical point of this franchise right now. The decisions we make this offseason will give us the team we have for the next 2-4 years. We could turn it around and live up to our potential, or crash and burn and become a bigger joke than we are this season.

Griffin signing was stupid but if you look at the S's last season, and this season, you can see what they saw. I dont think anyone expected Griff to get worse

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah going 0-6 in any division is inexcusable. I just have a strange feeling that we will put it to the Jags in week 17 and Bud Adams will have good memories of the game and that will secure Munchak's fate for next year.

I swear we just look so unorganized out there on the field and we are in dire need of someone who can come in and turn this whole debacle around.

7. Lewis

Lewis Camp Fodder

The problem starts with Adams. He is more pathetic that the coaching staff. My guess is next year it will be the SOS. Our good players will leave, the bad will get extensions.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I wish this organization had some energy.. look at Munchak. Look at Reinfeldt. Look at Bud.. top 3 of the organization walk around and talk like f'ing zombies, and you wonder why the team lacks motivation..

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we go 0-6 in this division I'm going to break something, embarrassment of the NFL. I hope everyone gets fired if that does happen and we better bring in someone from the outside.

10. Alzarius

Going 0-6 in the division is pointless unless we have more wins than the other 3 people in our division.

would people really feel any better if we went 1-5 in the division instead of 0-6? At the end of the year, we still sucked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar