Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If we plan on taking a QB...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Hug a Jag, Jan 15, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 15 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    The guy has a ton of fat for an athlete, it has nothing to do with his build. He was clearly out of shape.
  2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,965
    Some guys are just chubbier. Has nothing to do with his athleticism though. Plenty of guys in the league are in shape and chubby. Could he clean up a little bit sure but he would be good chubby or swole.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,203
    Shut up
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97

Right, I am aware. But that, along with character concerns causes people to think twice. Usually you have one, not both.
  5. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,965
    touche
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,674
    :chuck:
  7. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,930
    You say that, but now he's one of the best linebackers in the game. Build means nothing either. Can the dude play football or not. Vontaze Burfict has proved he can, and Johnny Football will prove he can too.
  8. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,930
    And yall will all be sitting there again like, "I coulda sworn that punk ass guy who isn't built good enough was gonna be a bust"

lol...just gotta know how to judge real talent.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    The guy had a 5 second 40 time. You aren't talking about a guy small in the hips, or any sort of physical ability he cannot help. He was fat as ****, and coupled with his attitude problems, cause teams to pass on him. Players like this come along every year, and once in awhile they get their **** together. For every Burfict you have, you have a Mike Williams or Lendale White.

And Manziel is going to blow ass.
    Fry high fives this.
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,179
    Yeah, much respect to Burfict for turning things around, but he was a mess. I think going undrafted was incredibly humbling for him.
    Scarecrow high fives this.