If we plan on taking a QB...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Hug a Jag, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

the character concerns with manziel are that he's cocky and got paid while in college. That's not a concern for me, and even if he does run around like a "####ing fairy" he scores more points with a way less effective run game and has a better qbr.

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

as far as trading up I'm not saying it would be the best move for the team but if the coaches and fo evaluate him and like him as much as I do it would be a good move considering the glass qb we currently have

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think it is idiotic to even suggest that Murray is a better prospect than Manziel. Manziel was the best player in college football the last 2 years. He has a better arm than Murray and is a superior play maker all around.

And if Manziel was black nobody would be saying he runs like a fairy. He is an incredibly dynamic runner who is not afraid to stick his head in there.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ngCOQb_5COw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No he could be silver with blue wings and hed still run like a fairy

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So how did Manziel complete 69% of his passes then? If all he did was "loft" it up? Did you even see him play?

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Yeah.. pretty much seems like he's been written off by goTitans. Its kind of painful to read some of these comments "oh well if nothing else we still got Locker" .. especially when you KNOW Tyler Wilson is at least as talented as Locker and he makes better decisions under pressure and he doesnt break like a wine glass.

7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

didnt you know, all mobile QBs are the same

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

One of things Manziel does as well as any NFL QB is to use his legs to set his receivers up especially in the red zone. He will make defenders commit to him and the direction he is running and throw back to the open receiver.

He has made some of the most electric runs i have ever seen a QB make. Leg breaking moves and incredible dynamic speed and the way he uses his blockers.

Many of you Manziel bashers would not have taken Cam Newton either. During this process we will see how he measures, what his size really is. We will see how he interviews, and scores on the wonderlic but barring and real surprises this guy is a bonafide top 10 pick.

9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I could be wrong, but I like Johnny football..

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Meh. I'd rather miss on him entirely than deal with that entitled ass attitude. He's trouble,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar