If we're going to stuggle like that

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanpride, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I rather struggle with Young under center... rookie or not.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:beer2:

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't think Young knows enough yet to do more than some scripted plays. Throwing him to the wolves isn't the smart move, IMO. But I think the team is committed to getting him a couple of series per game which points to making him the starter sooner than later.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

5. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

they can't possibly put up with qb play like that for long, once we get a few more losses under our belt he'll be in. the first 5-6 weeks are going to be rough

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Vince brings high energy to this team, you could just tell when he was on the field today for those couple plays....

before the game also, the whole team huddled and take a guess who was leading them in the middle of it? yes Mr. Young....the kid is electric

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Vince plays with emotion, I love that in a player. I was all for NOT starting him, but now I really think we should.

8. VY with 2 minutes to play is money in the bank. knowledge or not, he makes things happen. been doing it since high school, titans have THE michael jordan in cleats, coaches need to just believe and he WILL produce.

9. ya right when they came out of the huddle everyone got to the line a lot quicker and everyone looked sharper

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

judging just on how the team looks with each of the qb's in preseason and regular season, Young clearly seems to give our team the best chance to win...

edit: man, Vick's good day playing the running qb was in my mind when I was thinking about young playing full time...:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar