Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

If you could have any active ex-Titan come back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Creeping-Cruds, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,858
    Kearse was hurt all the time- still is. Henry had one good season with us when his career was in jeopardy. McNair is no way a top tier QB any more.

LoNeal on the other hand- remains the best active former Titan at his position.
  2. SuperFreak90 Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    1. Kearse
    2. Lorenzo Neal
    3. McNair
  3. DCtitan49 Guest

vince young, and on your earlier post of Calico not getting enough chances, dude calico was never good, a #4 at best, Steve McNair made him look sooooooo goood and gave him soooo much credit that he wasnt due for, he wasnt athletic, fast, or agile enough to be a good WR, and his hands were poor.
  4. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    You obviously saw nothing of him pre-injury, he was showing flashes of greatness (I say flashes because it was just the preseason) he could have been a great reciever if he hadn't destroyed both knees.
  5. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559

I agree with this
  6. OswegoTitan41 Starter

Roos
    Moolah:
    $22
  7. RyansTitans Guest

I change my Vote. I choose Mike Himerdinger. "ex titan" dosent say player
  8. DCtitan49 Guest

who the h*** is that???
  9. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,858
    Some things I just can't resist. Calico's knee injury had nothing to do with his bad hands. He couldn't catch consistently BEFORE the injury. They took him on as a project- he never panned out. It would have been a great story for a MTSU "home grown" to do well- but let's face it. The guy was not NFL caliber despite the injury. The football bounced off his facemask in practice! End of story.
  10. Morph Revolution

Moolah:
    $0
    Actually before his first knee injury he was a reliable target and his size was almost perfect for the WR position. I believe if the whole knee injuries wouldn't have happened then he would be a good #2 receiver...either for us or for another team, but we'll never know. Three things are for sure about Calico...he wasn't the best, he wasn't the worst, and he had a lot of potential.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.