I'm getting married tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Gear' started by nickmsmith, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Just a PSA for those who care.im getting married tomorrow. June 22. Any advices welcome.

• High Five High Five x 10
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Congratulations!

Open bar?

I hope to someday find that one I want to keep forever.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Seriously, how did you find the ONE

The perfect balance of attractiveness, sanity, intelligence and kindness.

I always tend to get girls with disproportionate amounts of crazy.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. nickmsmith

Thanks!! Free beer. Cash liquor and wine or smuggle in your own. Lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

It's close to impossible to find the perfect balance of all those. And almost nobody is. But IMO, love and relationships are more decisions and commitments than entirely based on feelings or superficial looks or anything like that. She tolerates my messiness and my stupid self, and I tolerate her somewhat short fuse ;) it's about knowing nobody is perfect, but that you can find somebody that is great for you.

I never really had that infatuation phase like I did with past girlfriends, (who were admitedly good looking but not really good people) it was not love at first sight or anything, we just decided to roll with it and see where it took is, and 3.5 years later, we're getting married. We've lived together for 2 years and as much as that is frowned upon, I think it is important to really know a spouse before jumping into a lifetime commitment.

And how we met: not at a bar, not online, but it was mutual friends who set us up.
    They thought it would work out and it did.

I am horrible at picking up chicks. No game. Luckily this one kinda fell in my lap ;)

Her family is legitimately cool which is also a bonus

But as far as the crazy: everybody is a little. Some more than others obviously. Gotta steer clear.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Welcome to the end of things..

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Congratulations

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Try to avoid wearing something (or having hair) that will make you cringe when you look at the pictures in 5, 10 or 20 years.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

congrats on your upcoming marriage or death..just depends on how you look at it :beerbang:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ive been married for 2 months.. my advice. buy beeer. lots of it. haha jk. its awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar