I'm Looking At Our Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We don't play the Ravens this year because they are a 1st place (division) team. They'll play the Broncos, Texans, and Pats. We are a 2nd place team, so we play the Steelers and Chargers (and the Jets, but we play that whole division based off the rotation).

It's not randomized at all. As soon as week 17 ends, we know who our opponents will be. It's the order that you never know until it's released.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

And even before week 17 we know what 14 of our 16 games will be for the foreseeable future (until they add a new team, games, or mess with the divisions)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's all about the defense. I think the offense will be able to do well against the Pats, Chargers and Lions.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep. Glad I'm not the only one who knows this. My friends didn't believe me until I starting being right every season... and every time they see the schedule, they always say "The NFL is screwing us over with these hard schedules!!! Why does this happen?!"

2013:
    Chargers, Chiefs, @Broncos, @Raiders, 49ers, Seahawks, @ Cardinals, @Rams (which I will attend and pay out the butt to sit directly behind their bench and yell at Fisher and Finnegan the whole time).

2014:
    Steelers, Browns, @Ravens, @ Bengals , Giants, Cowboys, @Eagles, @Redskins.

Easy stuff... if you remember what divisions we play each season.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar