I'm sure I could be alone thinking this way...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmac1383

jmac1383 Guest

I have a question, if he comes back next year. Who do you think should be opposite him? Harper or Finn. ?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I think Finnegan should win that competition

I'll add one more question - does the chosen one get re-signed?

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Is it just me mdfan, or did you edit that post just to bold the chosen one? :lol:
    I'd prefer Finn on the outside, but I have a feeling he'd be the one more likely to be shifted into the slot, at least in pre-season.

And unfortunately, Rey hasn't impressed in his limited opportunities, he's likely jettisoned.

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I did bold it :ha: in my edit but I also added my opinion of Finnegan vs Harper

Rey's contract ends in 2007 and I agree I think he's gone

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reynaldo won't be gone. We have zero depth behind Finnegan and Harper. He has starting experience (and thanks to him we won the Jets game).

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Gunny ---> :notworth:

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Glad most of us have forgiven him, now lets hope the Titans do the same if he stays out of trouble.

9. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

I hope Pacman returns and stays out of trouble!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar