Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I'm tired of the negativity - what has IMPRESSED you thus far this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steverife, Oct 10, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Bonky Starter

Moolah:
    $138
    Oh, and Stevens.

He's been pretty good.
  1. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    what has impressed me? how bad replacements were.. i mean i was like "hey.. they cant be that bad.. they should get the easy call" boy was i wrong...

as for the titans.. Locker's accuracy... Pats and Lions games were awesome... i hate holding my breath every time a QB throws the ball.. (VY and Collins ><)
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Kern is a Pro Bowl punter?
    acqua7 high fives this.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,292
    I pretty much agree with this. There really hasn't been anyone that you can look at and say "WOW That guy is ballin' out of control" though. We have several who have been good, or at least not terrible. But no real "Playmakers". **AHEM AHEM**
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    Casey is my favorite player on D.
    Wright on O.

I think Casey will make probowl or two.

It's tough not to praise these guys without ripping into others!!!!

They don't seem to give up ever. And that's not an indictment on every other player.
    BiscoPhan11 and titantrusince82 high five this.
  3. SRW293 Rookie

Moolah:
    $264
    What has impress me this year??? Not that much but I was not looking for a lot. We have one of the youngest D-lines in the league. Most of the players are in there 2nd our 3rd year working on 1 full camp with the coaches. Do I think the coaches need to improve or move on YES. I was expecting only 4 to 6 wins when Locker was named starter. Did not think we would be beat by such large margins, but since we have (by some peoples thoughts) hit the bottom the only way is up.
    IMO we will grow into the team we all can be proud of calling ours.
  4. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $2,181
    I'm impressed with Gray's Jedi Mind Skills. He is able to keep his job on a professional football team, and have the football schemes of a pop Warner coach. It amazes me that no one from the front office has pulled his card (that we know of).

You give me a new DC coordinator by the bye week, and I guarantee I will help more to type about what impresses me by week 11. We have some good pieces except for Oline, half of a Dline, and griffin.
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    Fail.
  6. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,765
    I really, really like that red head cheerleader. I mean really.
    GoT, Gunny and J Falk high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $802
    The new Titantrons at LP Field. ;)
    GoT, J Falk and titantrusince82 high five this.