1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Importance of the OL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 15, 2013.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Looks more like Tommie Campbell to me.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

nah man, Marks is the one with the crazy pineapple hairdo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. Danimal

Danimal Starter

The biggest point I think is that we need to draft the O line first and fill in the rest later. The thinking that O Line men drafted 3ird, fourth, fifth, and sixth rounders are just as good as the first and second rounders is seriously flawed. Look where that practice has go us with D line men. Our scouting staff is not smarter than everyone else evaluating draft prospects for the NFL.
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

There is no interior lineman worth picking at 10. Warmack is best and people don't expect him to go earlier than 20-25.
  5. Danimal

Danimal Starter

When Stewart went down this year do you think Otto handled it well ? Is he a starter ? We need to address tackle this year or next. If your don't want to take a stud guard because of the numbers game, and I get that, then get our next career tackle.
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

When Marks was born he was like 40 lbs. No way that skinny kid is Marks.