Rumor Inside Info on RB Arian Foster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HoustonTitan, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoustonTitan

HoustonTitan Starter

Just a heads up I got some inside info on texans rb Arian Foster... as to being in Houston i get a few perks on some of our opponents.

Any who long story short, a good friend of mine works in the Med field here in houston and has become good friends with arian fosters doc...

its a good news and bad news situation... bad news for us, there isnt much wrong him him physically. they had a little scare in off season practice but he is in fine condition...

so we wonder why the man isnt playing in the preseason.... hmmmm

good news (not really, cause i hate to see this happen to anyone, but good in terms of football) ... the guy lost his head! he doesnt talk to his friends, family, significant other... he would often stay in his room for days at a time, not returning coaches phonecalls and messages... coaches in houston had to convince him to come train at the stadium down here... the doctor told my friend that it is a serious problem, that the texans had kept under wraps all off season and whether or not the man plays this year, he is not going to have his head in the game... he said it was that serious... the texans have sent many psychologists to his house and he refuses to let them enter...

anyways, just a heads up...

HOUSTON TITAN!

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Can't say it is a real shocker.

He is a strange dude.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Arian Foster is a moron douchebag vegan who will be tearing his ACL by week 5.

I have another theory, but this would get thrown into Taboo.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. HoustonTitan

HoustonTitan Starter

and whats your theory

5. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I like this guy too, hope he gets his head straight.

6. amy

amy Starter

How many concussions has he had?

7. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Or, maybe, he's a smart veteran who is using his status to his advantage, and choosing not to play in preseason games by overplaying his injury. Gets to skip the offseason work load and start the season fresh.

2 problems with your "story" here: The first being that it's nobody's business what he does off the field, only what he produces on the field. Second, his doctor would not be divulging this kind of information to anyone.

It is convenient he is ready to play the week before the regular season starts. Same goes to Gronkowski.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

that sucks to hear...

i don't really follow any team other then this one. did he have a serious hit to the head? history of concussions or something?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

AF wrote too much poetry...he's gone Emo!

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

IT'S THE CHRONIC!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar