Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Inside Info on RB Arian Foster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HoustonTitan, Sep 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,770
    Arian has always been a weird one. Even back to his days at Tennessee.

I always thought of him as the next Ricky Williams...a guy who would rather eat tree bark and live in the dirt than play football. I think he plays football because its what is expected of him, not bc it's what he wants to do.
  2. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,770
    Doctors break HIPAA laws all the time...

If you hang out around a bunch of doctors, you'd know this.
  3. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Who cares if he smokes, I'd rather someone blaze than drink and drive. Nobody gets vilified for a DUI cause its almost expected anymore.

Arian seems like a cool guy actually from his interviews and pretty intelligent, I would never wish something such as psychological issues for anyone regardless of what team he plays for. Some of you act like it is a crime to have interests outside of football or not love your job, which is purely speculation at this point and so what if he doesn't consider football his #1 passion? I'm sure many of you grew up wanting to do what you loved and ended up settling for something you did not originally intend on, do you all love your jobs? Probably not, do you have interests outside of your job? Well I hope so.

I would argue LT had no physically superior traits but can you deny his production or that he was one of the best just because he didn't have 4.3 speed? That is a dumb argument your production makes you elite not your physical traits.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  4. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,384
    I've been around plenty in the medical field. Not doctors, but others. Still calling bullshit.
  5. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,770
    I'm not saying his story is or isn't bull....

Just saying that HIPAA isn't something so sacred it's never broken.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    Dont let Delanie Walker catch you talking like that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Now THATS an Avatar!!!
  7. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,384
    A high profile case like this one would surely draw some attention and charges.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Arian might be my most hated NFL player right now...
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    I have a thread idea