Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

iPad, iTablet or whatever it shall be called

Discussion in 'Gear' started by TitanJeff, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    It's nuts reading all the rumors surrounding today's announcements.

From what I can tell, this looks like it's going to be a bigger version of the iTouch.
  1. eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Moolah:
    $0
    i think their calling it iWantyourmoney

there's also suppose to be some big announcement from verizon today also. some think they are introducing the iphone
  2. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    ^ it's speculated that both Verizon and Sprint will get iPhones by the end of the year
    T-Mobile supposedly gets it today

the iSlate / iPad / iTab / iGod is also speculated to be a multi-carrier device
    there's a few "leaked" pics of it ..... it's a 10" iPhone .... just like everyone thinks / hopes it it
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I wonder if you'll be able to sync it up to your iPhone. :brow:
  3. eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Moolah:
    $0
    the next carrier to get the iphone will be verizon if any. i don't see t-mobile offering the iphone anytime soon
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    What will the new iTablet cost? I heard something on the radio but it was the end of the show, so I missed the details.
  5. Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Moolah:
    $1
    I love when people complain about the cost of Apple products. It's not like it's a commodity.

Complaining or pointing out the fact that Apple products are too expensive is like complaining about the price of a Porsche. It's a high-end product.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,472
    True, Abe, but recent years have seen Apple create a really expensive high-end product only to render it obsolete before the payments are halfway through. The Macbook Air will be discontinued with the release of the tablet. The first iPhone was $600; the follow-up was $299. The pricing isn't consistent. I love my Mac stuff, but Apple is starting to really annoy the hell out of me with their market behavior.

Who knows, maybe overpricing the introductory prototype is a hedge against another flop like the Apple Cube or the G5 capacitor failures.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
  6. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    iPad ... horrible name
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.