Is Locker good as gone ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

I believe Locker will be the backup for 2014 since his contract is guaranteed and he at least has starting experience. He could be the starter while a young guy is groomed, but I believe we will draft a QB early (1st or 2nd round) and develop him. If Bortles, Manziel, or Bridgewater (none of them will be IMO) are there at #11, I believe we will take them. One guy I don't personally want -- Derek Carr. Just not a fan of his.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Mid-Late first or early second. There is a lot of QBs this year which means a lot of them will be over hyped and a lot of them will be taken too early and some will be over looked.

3. Tim

Tim Starter

I would love to have Johnny Manziel, or we can let Locker play another year and get Vick as a backup

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

They won't get rid of a former 1st round pick with one more year left on his deal. At worst, the new HC wants his own guy right off the bat and Locker has to compete with the new guy.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

well draft a 2-5 round wb to compete but id bet lockers the statter to start the season next year. would you want a guy who went 3-1 and didn't throw an int for 4 straight games and has shown flashes in the nfl as being really good or would you roll your dice on a college kid....

plus if a new hc gives locker a year I think itd kinda be a free year for him

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Locker is staying.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think everyone understand he will be here... But... As the starter?

8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I think Locker is here. I want to see what he can do with a new coaching staff too. The idea of a new coach kind of changes my outlook on a lot of players on this team.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I don't think there's a QB worth taking at 11 after the other teams decimate the talent spread.

Second round. Fales or Boyd.

2 reasons. False is locker with better accuracy and no injury concerns.

Boyd is stupid with his body and can help with the power run game. Not a great QB prospect but shows up big under the lights. Very McNair.

First round I want someone to pair with Casey

Kony, Beasley or Easley plz.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Trade down in first of possible to pick up a third. Take a defenseive front seven player rounds one and two. Murray in the third. RB in fourth.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar