Is Locker Our Mark Sanchez???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you dont know much about Washburn do you

He is old and has publicly stated he had zero desire too be a DC, plus with his history he is lucky too even be in The League.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We need Brandon Weeden.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Stop this what do I know ((((NOTHING)))) none sense. Just stop curving yourself.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Please tell me I wasn't this bad when I started posting here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Almost makes me appreciate all the JCBRAVE threads.

almost

• High Five High Five x 10
  6. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

How can Jake Locker and Mark Sanchez even be compared? Where do you come up with this crap?

7. TitanWilly

TitanWilly Camp Fodder

Too funny!!! Wow, Mr. Majesty they sure like to beat you up a little on this site. I actually went back to review most all of your post. I get it. I here what your saying. The way you state your position at times tends to be a little extreme for some of these fans. There is truth and a great deal of it in what you are saying, but fact of the matter is that it is way too early for the jury to make the right decision of Jake Locker. As I said in an earlier post, it's a wait and see and a very important wait and see for this coming 2013 season.

Mike Munchak aside from what you also stated regarding his coaching decisions and player personnel he and Webster have brought in too is a wait and see. I agree that Jerry Grey should've been let go instead of Chris Palmer. I think this is a very young team both in coaching experience and player personnel. One thing that you are 100% correct on is the letting go of Jim Washburn and not signing either Mario Williams, Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett or even bringing in a Umenyiora. The money management aspect of this team has always been play it safe. If Derrick Morgan doesn't take the next step as well this year, in my opinion that was a swing and a miss in the 2010 draft. Amazing that we could've got Jason Paul-Pierre taken one spot before Morgan.

8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Take some advice from the posters here. While I am new to this board I'm not new to message boards. Sit back and relax. A thread does not need to be started every time some thought pops in your head. Existing threads can be used. I don't think anyone means any offense towards you by their comments, but there is order to this message board. No one wants to read through a bunch of threads on the same topic.

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Where the hell is our "it sucks" button.

10. GrandMajesty1

GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

Seriously....??? Wow....and I say this with great respect to some of you, please, no BS here...but if there is a committee or management team of overseers that literally have the arrogance "as fans" sitting on their couches how someone should post and respond to the most exciting time of the year that we all look forward to every year, let me know where I can make a donation and sign up for a seminar....

What balls man....!!! YOU ARE FOOTBALL FANS WITH JOBS, NOT ESPN, NFL NETWORK ANALYSIS!!! JESUS!!!

Your also right TitanWilly...too funny...!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar