Is Locker Our Mark Sanchez???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Majesty, its not you. Most who come here with "freak out" posts and "we should have done this" as if the average fan knows better than the franchise does, gets ridiculed.

Take this thread for instance. Is Locker our Sanchez? (trying to throw in some intelligent football discussion while we are at it)

Well, Sanchez has 62 starts and 4 years of experience. Locker has 11 games started, in 2 years.

Theres nothing to compare, come back in 2 years (or at the end of this year actually) and make threads such as this. Its not that there is anything inherently wrong with being overzealous and excited about finding a good forums to discuss something with, but as you will see, we get these type of threads after EVERY loss here, especially during a losing season. Just pay attention as the year progresses and watch some of these "smart posters", start freaking out about every decision. We actually had people this last off season wanting to turn in their fan cards, because we got rid of our special teams coach. (no, I am not kidding, I am dead serious)

Its hard enough to stomach them from the regular posters who dont know what they are talking about, but when new people come along and are so overzealous, its just a face palm for people who have been through it year in and year out. Dont take it personal, intelligent conversation is always welcome and fun. However wondering if Locker is our Sanchez, isnt an intelligent conversation. In fact, theres nothing to discuss because they are completely different situations and Locker has to get at least 30 more starts before we start comparing the two.

Again, this isnt to insult you, just explaining why you are seeing some hostility. I suggest using the ignore feature if people bug you that much, its much easier than coming into an already established community and trying to jump in as if you have been here all along. Over time, you build "e friendships" with people. Youre the new kid on the block, and as with any new kid on the block, if you run up with your hands waving in the air and jumping up and down, the circle closes and tries to leave you on the outside of it. (as ridiculous as it sounds, its true)

With all that being said. TJ wont ban you for being a pain in the ass so ignore those who bug you, be friendly with those who dont bug you and just enjoy discussing with those who want to discuss.

Enjoy

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

This should be stickied or something.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If "stupidretardedest" was a real word, then this would be the stupidretardedest thread ever!

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If you notice how I H5'd all of Alex's posts on the first page and stopped, its because I think the point got across. Stop making dumb threads.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think he banned WG53, we do have limits.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

And the guy who cheered Mariani getting his leg broken. I don't remember who that was.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

DBC I think

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Costarica!

I remembered.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah the funny guy from the tiny place

10. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

I have faith in Locker. I think he will surprise a lot of people this year. Even if you don't support him look on the bright side, at least he's not Sanchez, Gabbert, Flynn, or Ponder so be grateful.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar