Its early but here is my blueprint for the 07 Titans.............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

there is no doubting they have fire power on offense, especially at WR. i just dont think fargas or walter are any good. i mean, if you take away that 48 yard run his YPC is pretty pedestrian.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not hard to be more impressive then Lamont Jordan, he's not good.

3. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

This is just me, I know AL davis would never do it. I would trade Randy Moss to the Dolphins for Jason taylor.
    Randy moss would be reunited with D culpepper. Would do wonders for the Dolphins offense. N saban background is defense and he could build back the defense. Raiders would get the final piece to their Dline and defense.
    Raiders would have chamionship caliber defense. A Dline of lde D Burgess DT Terdel sands Dt Tom kelly and RDE J taylor would be incredible.

4. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Raiders have their QB Andrew walter and have their RB tandem. Like i Said you not going to see it, until offense line start playing alot better. Thats the only thing stopping the Raiders from winning alot of football games.
    J fargas didn't break any big runs against the steelers last week(who does) or had a very impressive stats against Steelers ,but he was a big part of a reason why they beat the Steelers.

5. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

BOth are very very good. Thunder(L Jordan) and Lightning (Fargas). Hey like my defense prediction,(in time) we will wait till Raiders oline starts playing alot better. Once that happens you will the firepower raiders have on offense.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

deja vu

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Randy Moss and Dante Culpepper don't get along. That's part of the reason Moss was out of Minnesota to begin with.

Starkiller, I like the idea of pulling Moss away, but what about Joey Porter? He wants out more than Moss...Either may be a nice 1-for-1 swap for PacMan. I know we don't REALLY need a WR over a CB, but with Clements out there....

8. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

NO randy Moss and D culpepper are friends again. They talk twice a week.
    Raiders wouldn't have any intrest in Pacman jones as they are very very deep at the CB position. Maybe you can do a Justin Miller(jets) for Pacman Jones trade. Both are very exciting return man who need alot of work as Cbs.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

pacman does not need work at corner. he's given up one td this season.

10. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Just because opposing QBs are finding easier marks on defense than pacman jones. (IE Throwing on other Cbs) That could explain why he only gave one td up. That stat dosen't mean anyuthing and make pacman jones a good CB. Again hes no fabian washington. Just like I predicted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar