J. Lewis signs with the Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

as per ESPN

ESPN

McGahee is about to be a Raven (ESPN News says the Ravens are offering 2nd and 6th round picks)

999 :)

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

And only a million mocks have the Browns taking Peterson.

3. kingkarolina

kingkarolina Guest

B. Quinn is a brown 4sho now. I hope we get McGahee. ESPNs Michael Smith said we're talkin to him. Keep your fingers crossed!

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

I hope the Browns do take Quinn...they'll continue to be in the NFL cellar when they do.

That said, I hope we can bring in McGahee, that would be awesome.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I think Lewis is washed up.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Pass. I'd rather see LenDale with a backup who is capable of starting. Don't want to give another RB hopes of being the man for years to come until we know whether LenDale is that guy or not.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

first off no McGahee.. that's just crazy talk (now watch it happen)

I read somewhere (guess SI.com) that Lewis only signed a 1 year deal.. so drafting Peterson would still make sense (let him mature behind Lewis)

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or let Lewis use him as a mule for those trip to Colombia.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Me too.He'll be lucky to break 3 ypc in Cleveland. :yes:

10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

He'd just better be careful when Jamal asks to borrow his cell phone...:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar