Jack Doyle WKU TE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Not gonna happen. You can't be cutting the vets of the team when you are trying to build a winning team. He holds his own, catches what's thrown at him. Wouldn't surprise me to see his target numbers go up this season either. He's giving the coaches and the qbs confidence in his ability to catch the pass. Is he cook? No. Can he get us 25-30 yards a game with a few good looks? Yup.

Now on to Doyle, this guy has some good blocking and does a decent job at quick digs and square routes. Definitely worth the UDFA waiver.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Please go watch a little film before you completely dismiss a guy. This is entirely cliche but Tom friggin Brady was drafted 199th overall... UDFAs have a low success level, but people get missed. This guy actually impresses me on film. Not dynamic, but a solid blocker and has decent hands on short routes. Free-be? Sure.
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Sounds like this guy just needs to play up to his size as far as blocking goes and he can be a good back up TE. Hopefully he makes the team, sounds like a good guy.
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

i'm a Topper alum. congrats!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans often keep a developmental TE on the practice squad. He'll need to beat out Barden and Webb for a change to make that happen as I assume both are still on the roster.
  6. matt fangman

matt fangman Camp Fodder

Doyle is an incredible tight end. I believe that he will work his way onto the team. He wasnt highly recruited out of high school and that put a chip on his shoulder and helped him get to this point. Watch film on him and expect for him to contribute to the team in the next couple of years.
  7. TitanFanLuke

TitanFanLuke Camp Fodder

His hands are his best attribute! Dude is Mr. Reliable when it comes to that 3rd and short completion.

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Works for Bobby Petrino. Poor guy :(
  9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

I was talking about Thompson.
  10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

I could not agree more with this post! Never understood the love for this guy. He is not the blocker he is made out to be. He gets open and catches a few balls because no one covers him. He has been paid very well for every catch he has made too.

WKU guys what happened to the DE from western? I was hoping we could get him late. Was he drafted? Where did he sign?