Jacoby Jones to visit Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Nice one. :ha:

Yes! TKFL - By jove, that's it! It's brilliant! You've solved the problem. Dunh dunh duuuuuunnnnhhhh! j/k dude

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

now watch as what I said is taken to be an attack. :rolleyes:

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I wouldn't doubt it...

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's my fault. Didn't mean to instigate. Wah. Wah. Waaaaaahhhh.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Brandon Jones seems to have worked out fairly well. Also, look at the Titans track record of drafting WRs in the first two rounds. Guys like Dyson and Calico didn't work out very well did they? How about Joey Kent?

Seems we have more luck getting middle round guys and there seems to be a fairly high number of mid to late round WRs taken that become decent NFL WRs. About 50% taken in the 1st round are total busts and about 1/2 that are not total busts don't live up to expectations.

6. no wat u said would be called being a smart aleck

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Jones had another interview on Sirius this week, and said he would be here on Monday, April 9.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar