Jags and Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 9, 2006.

?

Who Wins Colts at Jags???

Poll closed Dec 11, 2006.
  1. Colts

53.8%
  2. Jags

46.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm starting to get this strange feeling that somehow the Jags are gonna beat the Colts. Something about their d-fense... I tried reading up on it but I couldn't find anything really telling. Any thoughts on this? Does anyone have a link that is interesting? I've included a public poll for picking the winner. I have not made up my mind... I want to call it... I just don't know... Does anyone have an argument for or against the Colts or Jags?

[​IMG]

Also, I just had to post this picture. Thanks Bob! :ha:

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I hope the Dolts win this one.

3. I agree with ya bipolar, the jags can win this, and I believe they will, unless they field their alter ego team which loses to teams like the texans...

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Jags are tough at home. This game is almost a lose lose. Jags win it is nice because the Colts lose but it makes it harder for us to get above them in the AFC South. Colts win they take teh division AGAIN and the fans will never shut up about it.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

right off strenth on weakness jumps off the page.

Jaxsonville running game vs. Colts crap run d.

I heard Sanders likely will not play. That is pretty huge.
    I understand that the Colts D is a different unit with Black Bob out there.

Jags have a good pass defense. That might help account for Manning.

Jags rank 5th in total d.

according to this the Colts have the worst rush defense in the league now.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Jags all the way,

The Colts have feet of clay,

Rhyming posts are gay,

:drunk:

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Looking for a close game here. We play the Hags next week and I'd rather play them after they've won than after they've lost.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'll be happy either way. Jags winning makes colts getting homefield much more difficult. Colts winning helps our faint chance for a wild card, and really gets us closer to retaking second in the division. I'll find something good in either result. What do I think will happen? Damn if I know... I'm usually wrong...

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I picked the Jags. Del Rio is wearing his suit again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar