Jake Locker's Play vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

dont be suprised if geno smith and jets beat us in week 4..... I won't be

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Fitz has played well enough the past three regular seasons to average around 25TD's a year and he might throw a pick every blue moon but the offense would be night and day if we gave him a chance to show what he can do.Imagine having a great running game AND a great passing game we could have that if we gave Fitz a chance.And Fitz would be able to generate enough offense throwing the ball to put us up a few scores and with a great defense too this team could be very good.I do hope at some point he does get a chance because i think with our defense being as good as it and Fitz has proven he can get the ball to the damn receivers and score points.With Fitz playing good on offense we wouldn't be winning by 14-9 type scores we would be winning 28-9 because our offense would be generating more scores with a QB in the game who can make the throws and get the offense down the field.If Jake doesn't start showing something they need to at least give Fitz a chance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I couldn't agree more. Our offense under Locker is about as consistent as Kim K with dudes.....Lets face it, this situation is NOT going to get any better. I fully expect Fitz to get a shot in the next few weeks barring some miracle. I wouldn't be surprised to see our WR's do MUCH better as well.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think next week is still to early in the season to bring in fitz, I would wait until the bye week to make a decision and it's easier to make adjustments

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No doubt. I definitely think we drop to San Diego if we play like we have the past 2 weeks. Bye week is a good idea. Munchak and crew know that they don't have time to wait and hope, so I would be shocked to see it go on more than the next 3 weeks out if he continues to be mediocre.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

im also worried about the jets, geno smith looks decent and he can move the ball. Jets are going to be tough to beat. ugh, why can't we just have a qb that can throw accurate, not to hard to ask for

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah man. Like I said, this isn't going to be pretty moving forward. They REALLY needed to get that win yesterday for many reasons. It is frustrating I know. I am a die hard fan and will support them no matter what, but I think we are in for some big changes next offseason sadly. Between the coaching staff and Locker, we are going to get eaten alive in this league....

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

im still looking to see why we didn't have any play actions passes yesterday!

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Blue moon? He lost as many games with his arm as won in Buffalo. That's why he's #2 now.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar