Jamie Collins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Man have to feel for the guy. From a SB contender to the basement overnight

2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

I firmly believe we can get a 5th for Chance Warmack while he's still young.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Can't trade a player on IR and he's a FA at season end, so either we re-sign him and then trade him or let him walk.

4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

I should of clarified i meant in the next few years. Idk if there is anything worth trading for at the deadline considering we have a good amount of picks this year, but maybe for upcoming years J-Rob believes we build through the draft and not FA so he trades away alot of Ruston's picks for his own chance at a rebuild

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Ok but can't see us re-signing Warmack unless it's dirt cheap for depth.

Sheldon Richardson and Joe Haden are said to be available but only if the price is right

6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Who knows we traded potential for Dennis Kelly so maybe we might resign Warmack

I would love to see Sheldon Richardson & Jurrell Casey in a 3-4 front, but that might cost us a couple 2nds and 3rds. I dont think we have any position players that the Jets could possibly use.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We get Bell back next year. He's better than Warmack. Guards are one thing we don't need.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It'd not potential if never realized :)
    Richardson has been playing some OLB as well that might increase his value for some team

9. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

And how irrelevant he will be in a season or two

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

This is quite the Moneyball move by Cleveland. You trade a compensatory 3rd round pick for a Probowler to help pacify the fan base. Then if you resign him after the season, great, if not, the NFL will almost certainly award them a compensatory third round pick for losing him! Essentially renting a top young player for nothing. Genius.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar