Jared Cook on Midday 180

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ncaalover12, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

and it will suck like the rest.....

book it.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

See.. just when I am at the point of deciding against finding you alone in your home, stabbing you repeatedly and eating your nipples, you go and change my mind.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. pettso

pettso Starter

This is a really, really bad sign. I can't say I'm surprised though. Players called out Palmer after week 2 and it's surely only gotten worse since. I'm far from a CJ supporter, but the fact that the entire running game completely fell off after Palmer took over is pretty telling.

Sucks that Locker will have to learn a new system in his 3rd year, but hey, that's life in the NFL. I had a feeling this was gonna happen with Munchak and I wanted to give him a legitimate chance. It's pretty clear that he doesn't have what it takes to coach a successful team. Whether it's him or the ****** coordinators he chose is up for debate, but ultimately, he's the one that chose them.

As a Titans fan I want something new. I want the team to really try something out of the box, go hire someone young that's willing to lay it all on the line. This tried and true stuff is starting to piss me off. I don't want Loggains or anyone that's under this current payroll. Living in Seattle, I've seen Pete Carroll turn a god awful Seahawks team into a solid playoff contender over a few years. The difference between him and Munchak is staggering.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We're evolving. Shut up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Will it be better than Bob's Burgers?

6. Titans Eternal

That is a Fox show, man.

AND BOB'S BURGERS IS BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ON THAT FKIN NETWORK!

Tina so awkward. She could get it.:brow:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Looks more like he could serve a helluva breakfast buffet.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is it Fox? It's show on comedy central here so I assumed.

It's still frikkin awesome.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL That's perfect Riverman.

10. Titans Eternal

Dude looks like a fat Mike Keith tbh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar