Jared Cook Sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans80

Titans80 Do ya thang!

They are successful because of the QB!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Brandon Spikes just got suspended for steroids and he isn't fast enough to play coverage in the NFL, which means we'd be exactly where we are right now on defense.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I really wanted Hernandez. I guess it's hindsight but I'd much rather have passed on Cook knowing what I know now and go with Hernandez. And not have to waste 2 picks on the guy.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Jared Cook played quite well today. Made me so proud :)

5. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

yeah Cook showed up to play today got his first TD

when fisher is gone next year

I think we will be seeing alot more of Cook on the field

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think Cook just needed his confidence back. He's a player. He balled out in his 1st preseason and I think just being away from the game and not playing his rookie season just hurt hist rhythm and confidence.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Maybe Cook is a developing talent. This idea that Coach Fisher conspires against certain players or whatever is king of ridiculous.
    like this comment above... Maybe Scaife was the better player in the past... Maybe today Fisher is trying to audition the guy. Obviously, there's a whole lot to be desired with Fisher but you guys regard the guy like he wears his underwear on the outside of his pants. I'm just saying... the guy deserves some credit for just being a head coach.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ Cook's performance his rookie camp should've earned Cook some playing time. He put on the best show outside of CJ.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Forget it.. Abigail Williams has spoken and Proctor's head is in the noose..

10. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

We all know Scaife sucked all year. He should have been benched after calling for the ball and dropping a for sure TD It hit him in the numbers

He then had his best game of the season the following week

Then he does an interview in which he says the locker room was divided

Then he was benched

It took an interview to get him off the field

Not his on the field play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar