Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jared Cook worth $10.5M?!?! What!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $11,071
    I think KW is an even more ideal target for Locker. A guy who is quick and aware enough to adjust to the ball while it is in the air.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,201
    I rewatched our game again the patriots last night with coaches film. Locker was pretty good in the beginning if that game. Had some good balls thrown over the middle.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    Cook does not play the majority of his snaps as a WR.

Correction: he lined up at the slot 56% of the time last season. I guess that means he should get 56% of the WR franchise tag which is $5.9 mil (less than the $6.06 he'd get with the TE tag). ;) Fact is, the TE position has been redefined the past few seasons. Some common sense needs to be applied here.
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,073
    According to PFF 57% of his snaps where he was the target he lined up in the slot. When we ran it was Thompson and Stevens at TE.

I don't know what the actual percentage is but if he doesn't spend a majority of his snaps at WR then its damn close to 50-50
  4. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,073
    He's listed at 236.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $120
    well if 'la vagician' is worth $7m Im sure Cook is worth north of $10m.

Webster probably already has a truck full of money just waiting too throw at his underperforming arse
  5. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    I keep getting the idea Cook doesn't want to be here.

The worst thing is that I honestly feel his bad play can be attributed to both inconsistency and poor play, as well as bad play design and usage - just not a good situation to be in. But, he's definitely not worth 10M...

I want to keep him and at the TE tag price, would be more than happy for it too. I want to give him a chance with Lock and an improved offense before letting him leave. But, I need him to do his part as well.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,362
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,362
  8. Ryno ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ <--FIRED!!!!!!!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $230
    this just has mistake written all over it no matter what the position ruling is. he's really not worth $6mil and he's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really not worth $10mil