Joe Flacco's Contract

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's supposedly going to be worth more than $20M a year. Highest paid QB of all time. Hahahahaha

This contract will be the beginning of the Ravens downfall. They won't have enough money to use on more important pieces. **** 'em!

I bet it's a 7 year/$150M deal ($75M guaranteed)... something retarded like that.

Does anyone actually think he's worth it???

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

3. RavensShallBurn

You also think Django sucks and Ted isn't very funny, so your opinion doesn't count!

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

django sucks hard and ted was potentially the worst movie of all time.

also, we need to draft te'o. our division is built on the run and we have to load up to stop it. also, take star i. the second.....

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Flacco reminds me pf Romo... he lucked out and had his good games line up perfectly, though.

He's great 4 games a year, horrible 4-5 games a year and average (at best) the remainder.

My opinion, anyway.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No. No one thinks he's worth it. Ravens FO is in a very tough situation though. They just won the SB and he played exceptionally well throughout the playoffs. He holds all the cards here. They gotta "pay da man".

I'm glad. Screw the Ravens. :cigar:

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

agreed, but the Ravens need to pay him more and guarantee him atleast 75mil

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

2013 playoffs put him in great position to get PAID. Ironic he saved his best play right before his contract is up.

I would pay the man, but not at the expense of getting a contract that would make the whole city of Baltimore bounce a check.

However, I think this is going to be a contract the Ravens will regret giving him, because the Ravens are due to fold within a year or 2.

9. RavensShallBurn

They're not even going to make the playoffs this season, and dare I say that in five years the Bengals and Browns will be the top two teams in that division?

That's how I feel though... Bengals are on the upswing. Browns are a QB away from being a very solid team. The Ravens are going to lose Kruger and/or Ellerbe, Reed, possibly Boldin, and Birk retired. They're already falling apart.

If they do manage to sneak into the playoffs... they're a one and done team.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar