Jones Facing Felony Charge in Georgia

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

What about Chris Henry, Odell Thurman, Randy Moss, Michael Vick, etc? Nice job of stereotyping a player from the team you root for? What has Pac ever done to you? You guys seem to take all that so personal... Do his actions affect the way you live? If they do, go see a doc. I'm as die hard a fan as anyone, but in the back of my masochistic mind, I somehow hope Pacman doesn't play another game for the Titans just so you can all relish in another 3-13 season...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I do not understand why image of the team is so important to fans anyway? It isn't like you own the team or that image will cost you in your personal life.

Do you want to win a Superbowl or want to get on the front cover of Mrs Aberdeens Good Living book?

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think everyone will agree that it's a lot easier to cheer for people who are doing good things off the field, I know that's part of the reason I started following the team, guys like McNair, George, Wycheck, always doing great things on and off the field, the type of people that you really want to see do well because they deserve it. I know saying someone 'deserves' a Super Bowl seems odd, but I think everyone knows what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, not everyone who deserves one gets it (look at Moon, Marino, at this point McNair & McNabb) I like cheering for people that I can respect, right now I have almost no respect for Pac, but I'm not sure that I ever did. I do have a lot of respect for Fisher and what he's done, but honestly with some of the things going on with the Titans over the last year, I'm not sure that I would still be a fan if we didn't have Fish and Young holding things down.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I really think everyone ought to have a little dirt in their life though.

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

:cheers3: :notworth:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

DUI

steroids

he's good. plus he's a buckeye, can't go wrong there.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Yes, and how many Super Bowls did the "Miss Goody Two Shoes Fun Bunch" get you? I mean, reading your post, I think you'd want these guys to win one cuz hey, they deserve it, cuz the NFL is all about serving the community isn't it? Before Pacman, the league was clean, nothing was happening, life was great...

I for one as a Titans fan am rooting for them for one very weird reason, I want them to win, and do whatever it takes to do so. I know some people root for the Titans cuz they like the baby blue colors and love how they're preferred by toddlers and old geezers across the country because they do a lot of good work off the field and make them look good wearing them baby blue bibs... I on the other hand am a freak, a real bozo. I want them to win. I get pissed when they lose. I am on such a high because of last season. I am not normal. Why do I care so much about the product on the field? Beats me, cuz apparently I am the only one in this situation...

All I can say about the Titans and Pacman is they didn't cut him after his 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or count em 7th brush with the law, so why would they now? The guys aren't stupid, they're just covering now by saying Pacman "may not be on our 2007 roster", but who are we kidding here, once again, until he rapes or kills someone, the Titans will bite the bullet and do everything to hype Pacman as a player. They know the need him on the field if they wanna keep this upswing from the 2nd half of last season going. They're football people, not cops, not DAs, not psychs. They wanna win, and they know their chance to win is with Pac on the field and not off or on some other roster...

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Don't get me wrong, I know Pac will be on the field in two-tone blue unless he's playing for a prison team, I'm just saying that I do care about what the guys are doing off the field, just letting Gunny know that there are a weird few of us who want our guys doing the right things off the field as well as on it. And if it takes a Pacman to get Jeff Fisher and Vince Young a ring, I'm all for it.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar