Jordan Babineaux

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I hope the hype has died down now and you can all acknowledge this guy is not very good.

He looked like complete crap against Pit the entire game. A lot of you seem to think getting an interception thrown right to you and running untouched back to the endzone makes him a superstar or something...

The football people understand what makes a good safety and what makes a fan favorite. The football people understand Babineaux isn't very good.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

but tell us how great Chris Johnson is again...

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The jury is still out on him.

4. TheSureThing

Well, he's better than Tashard Choice. And wealthier for that matter.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Really?? You don't say!

Chris Johnson is better than Tashard Choice??

SURELY NOT!!

(my god, really?)

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why would you throw in that he is wealthier?

Oh no, this is going to turn into another CJ thread.

7. TheSureThing

I kid you not.

Why don't you tell me how much Devin Hester sucks. (1 HOF induction later..)

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Chris Hope playing ahead of him despite Jerry Grey having a year to coach Babineaux in Seattle tells you all you need to know.

Babineaux knew the system, was familiar with the DC, made WAY less money and yet Hope was never released or even challenged.

9. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

i was sold on him, he was finding his way around the ball. the steelers game showed he was trying to dodge who ever had the ball. clearly what is wrong with the titans in recent memory. consistancy. Can we please have players that either are consistently awful. or consistently good. ex. VY. Cook. Many players on defense

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Babs is good, better than Chris Hopeless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar