Jordan Babineaux

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you'd still be playing the worse player

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Babs has let me down, but I do still prefer him over Hope.

I hope we go after Chris Harris now that the Bears released him. Amd to those of you saying "if he got released, he sucks", that's not true at all. He was still their best safety, but he wanted a bigger contract and they have Forte and Briggs to take care of first.

Harris will probably demand more than he's really worth and end up with the Eagles or another team in need of safety help who pay a ton of money.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Wait, because we wanted him to start over a 55 year old corner, we labeled him the greatest corner ever?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^People can't see things without jumping to extremes.

You criticize Munchak's lack of emotion on the sidelines and you "want him to scream and rip player's heads off".

You want a decent player to start over a crappy one and "you think he's the best player ever!!".

Just the way it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar