Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Josh Freeman Benched!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Sep 25, 2013.

?

Did Josh Freeman deserve to be benched?

yes 15 vote(s) 75.0%
no 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850

They have a decent chance this weekend against the Cardinals, but since it's Glennon's first start, I will be taking the Cards all day.

I just took a look at their schedule. Absolutely brutal.

Remaining schedule:

Cardinals
    Bye
    Eagles
    @ Falcons
    Panthers
    @ Seahawks
    Dolphins
    Falcons
    @ Lions
    @ Panthers
    Bills
    49ers
    @ Rams
    @ Saints
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

Damn! That is Brutal... I see a Win maybe against the Bills and Rams ...... umm yah the rest are losses. 0-16?
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,161
    well mallet primarily uses his height to see over the rest of the benchwarmers so....
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Alex Smith is always the one guy who gives hope to players like Freeman.

After his first 3 seasons Alex Smith had 20 starts and a 65 passing rating. Then he didn't play at all his 4th season. But in his 5th and 6th seasons he put up mediocre numbers and showed he can be a viable nfl QB. Then Harbaugh came lit a fire under Vernon Davis and the o-line improved and Smith played well.

Freeman seems to be on a downward trajectory, as if he is declining as a player and that is not positive.

Sam Bradford is another QB in a put up or shut up season and he is playing better.
  5. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    VJAX is the jump ball god.. Chicks love the long ball. Apparently so does Greg schiano
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Yea but still that's a terrible scheme to run and when it's verts "let the WRs make the play" ... But the qb is gonna take the heat? Like dude was thrown to the wolves.
    Dman high fives this.
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    The Bucs really aren't a bad team, take away the circus that's going on right now between coaches and players.
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

I agree and making this qb move is going to hurt them in the end especially with the schedule they have coming up! This season is going to be a wash for them. They will need to make some changes in the off season.
  9. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Schiano may be the first to go
  10. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

his job depends on a rookie who has no experience at this point, not good for him.