Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Josh Freeman Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Barnybyrd, Oct 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596

He'll want too much money, and he has an attitude. Last thing we need is a locker room cancer.
    Barnybyrd high fives this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

he was released, no trade needed
  3. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    He's the biggest story in the NFL right now and we absolutely don't need that distraction. Things are going well for us, the team is coming together, etc. Rusty knows the system so why would we even bother with this guy?

I've thrown the most INTs in the NFL since 2011. Who is Josh Freeman?
  4. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480

Sorry, forgot the /sarcasm tag.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I should have assumed sarcasm here, my bad as well but I try not to assume anything considering TWW posts here
    MilwaukeeTitan and Chronos high five this.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,137
    I think he would rather go somewhere to be a backup rather than third string here. If we can get him as third string I would take him.
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    If the Titans sign him, the only chance of him seeing the field is with both Locker and Fitzpatrick hurt, meaning it would be in the next 4-6 weeks. With the short of a timeframe, I might rather just play Rusty. At least he knows the playbook and has taken some reps with the WRs.

Freeman is a FA at the end of the year, and he would go somewhere else for sure. I don't really see the point in the Titans bringing him in. Would be more of a distraction than it's worth.
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,295
    Id sign him and cut fitz if he would accept a backup role which I doubt he would
  9. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    You would sign a player who would then have to start a game in 3 days without ever having seen the Titans' playbook?

Great idea!
    Barnybyrd, Kaeotik and SawdustMan high five this.
  10. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    I would sign him as a backup and backup only