Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Josh Gordon. Laugh. Out. Loud.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 30, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,430
    Isn't the NFL talking about lightening up on Mary rules?

or... was that, the NFL is lighting up! Mary rules!..?
    DaFunkYMonkeY and The Hammer high five this.
  2. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $428

Of course they do. Just like 18 year olds in California say they can't sleep so they can get thier medicinal card.

A user will say whatever they can to keep using.
    Jwill1919 and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  3. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434

How about everyone who freaked out about not getting Justin Blackmon...

Isn't there a thread about who taking a guy with character issues or not. I always will pick the stand up guy.

And it isn't the issue of weed here, it is the fact that he can't follow rules. It speaks volumes to the type of person he is. And it is about how he got caught too. Dumb decisions.
  4. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,772
    I would believe them on that. It was the only thing that gave my niece any relief when she was battling breast cancer.
    BiscoPhan11 and DeeT04 high five this.
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,672
    The kid likes lighting up so much.. He should just get all of his money together and set it on fire. That is essentially what he is doing anyway.
  6. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    It's a cultural thing, they don't light up to alleviate pain, they light up because they think if they don't they'll be called a sellout or not cool or worse. If they really wanted pain relief they'd be hitting heroin or methadone.

Gordon and Washington from Zona will struggle to be the stars they had the potential to be, very disappointing. Gordon got kicked off the Baylor team, suspended last year, potential year long ban and again got busted with someone who's rolling with weed.......genius.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,527
    Just saw the latest reports on Gordon, and all I have to say is bummer.

It's too bad this kid is wasting his career away, and even worse he won't be around for me to take in FF. What a jerk.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,916
    I like how most of our first thoughts are "how will this effect my fantasy football strategy" lolololol
    Msut10, JCBRAVE, The Hammer and 2 others high five this.
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,258
    well he aint a titan and he aint our bff so what else is he to us...a ff wr lol that's it
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,931
    Got him in the tenth last year. The only starter I had that didn't get hurt.