Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Judge recommends banning 360 in the USA

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 23, 2012.

• Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Sony, as a whole, needs a radical change.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    Well whatever that thing they did RIM or something like that was a gigantic flop. I just think they have spread themselves too thin with all the competition that is out there. They need to stick to just a few things, and advertise better.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I don't know how well their phones do but they could probably drop that (they're decent but can't compete with Nokia, HTC, Samsung and Apple) and re-brand their TVs.

Otherwise they need to pull a Samsung and just really get their stuff together.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    For some reason yes. And I know I'll regret getting it, because my first Xbox sucked! Got it the day it came out and was stuck with it for 2 weeks simply because there were none to replace it. The 2nd one didn't work either. I literally spent $400 on a plastic paper weight. After close to a month I finally got one that worked. Then came 360 and I'm now on my 3rd one.

Microsoft really doesn't deserve my business at this point but I still prefer it to Sony or Nintendo simply because of the controller set-up.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    ... and certainly not in an election year.