Julius Jones anyone?? He's now being shopped

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

Julius Jones being shopped by Cowboys? Published Mon Mar 12 1:50:00 p.m. ET 2007

(Rotoworld) The Cowboys have told teams that Julius Jones can be had for the right price, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.
    Impact: The new coaching staff may be poised to let Marion Barber III, who scored 16 TDs last season, get his chance at the beginning of games. Jones was inconsistent but averaged 4.1 yards-per-carry in 2006 and is only 25, so he should bring back a third-round pick, if not more.

Nice compliment to Lendale

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Agreed. Lets do it.

3. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

oh yeah lets get him

4. Dangermode

How many years he got left on his contract? Is it good money?

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

A 3rd rounder would be pushing his value but he would not be terrible as a backup to LW.

6. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I was going to say a 4th, but maybe a 3rd. Right now Jones isn't very sought after I wouldn't think.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think I'd rather have the 3rd.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yeah a 4th would be nice the poster mentioned they were looking for a 3rd or more. Well if we do drop a 4th for him I would feel sick if we ended up trading the McNair pick for him. Something just does not sit right with a McNair for Jones trade.

9. Dangermode

One of our 4ths for Jones would be a coup. I would do that in a heartbeat. Then we trade our other 4th for Darell Jackson and BOOM. Offense.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how dumb do the Boys look for passing on steven jackson now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar