Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Smack Jurrell Casey and the towel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessy XO, Sep 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,918
    Yep... exactly what I just said in another thread...

2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,918
    90% of the time our game has the fewest highlights.

When we get blown out, we get the most highlights.

When we dominate, the other team just had an off day and two highlights are shown.

Sometimes our highlights are not even shown during halftime shows/the pre-game to SNF.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  3. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    Here is where we will get attention...

The defense continues to dominate... racking up sacks.

ESPN will start to pursue the Greg Williams angle, as it will let them dredge up bounty gate again, and create a minor controversy.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,356
    Okay yeah it sucks we don't get a lot of coverage but who gives a **** as long as we win they can totally ignore our games for all I care.
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,188
    yall are wrong were on tv alllll the time....I see a touchdown against the titans nearly every hour.......
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,907
    No amount of coverage will make up for me having to see that stupid DirecTV commercial with Peyton Manning throwing a touchdown against us. It was on nonstop.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,807
    I remember watching an NFL promo a couple years ago and literally 50% of the touchdowns were against us. Also that Russel Wilson preseason promo pissed me off too. Coty getting burned for a td during every commercial break.