Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jurrell Casey - "As long as I stay healthy, aint nobody out there that can stop me"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,018
    I love the sounds of this coming from Casey. I expect him to be beastly this year. We need someone on our DLine to really step up and dominate.

If CJ says something like this it's a "me first attitude, self centered not focused on the team". CJs production compared to Casey and Pollard isn't even comparable. Just food for thought.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,363
    This guy is very good. I'm a fan. Imagine he has someone even half way decent next to him this year (lol at Marks).. For the record, I especially have faith in Martin. The jury is out on Lee Hill.
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,502
    Casey just said he's shooting for 18+ sacks this year
    Titan43, RockyTop Fox and Fairweather Fan high five this.
  4. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,063
    If he lays out Phillip Rivers and Andrew Luck this season, hes hall of fame in my book!
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,374
    He's never seemed like a pass rushing dude.. more like a run stuffer. But hey, I'm desperate to see another player like Haynesworth from 2006-2008, so why not!
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    I like that he is setting a goal ... but there is no way in hell
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,502
    He's been hurt, at least thats what he says kept him from getting more sacks.

He moves well for a 300 pounder, and he gets the push at the LOS so I can see double digit sacks this year.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,481
    I'm a big fan of Casey's as well.Hopefully with the addition of Gregg Williams helping run the defense and getting heavy hitters like Bernard Pollard we are starting to get the pieces we need to put together a punishing defense.
  8. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    Casey is the real deal. This guy is the reason our defense is going to be good this year. He's got me pumped!
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  9. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Pause