Just Curious About Givens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Is it safe to say that we will not see him on the field this season?

My understanding is that his injury last year was almost, if not, career ending.

I have not been able to make it to camp this year, or to keep up with things too much, but I'm curious if we will see him this year. Is he PUP?

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'll be shocked if we see him this year.

If our other WR's are playing well enough why risk Givens coming back too early.Maybe if we need help & the playoffs are on the line but other than that I'd say give him the time he needs.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He'll be on the PUP and then, 6-8 weeks into the season (I think), he gets to rejoin the team for two weeks of practice as they evaluate him. If he can't go, he moves to IR for the rest of the season.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Do we really need him anymore?

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Considering Moulds has only 1 reception in the preseason so far and is likely a starter, I would think so

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im gonna go out on a limb and say we will never see this guy in a titans uniform again...

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Damn. What a wasted pick up he was. 8 receptions and 0 td's. I would like him on the field but who knows anymore. He's probably done.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i think i witnessed about 2 of those 8...

9. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

I doubt he will be ready and will probally be IR this year. The thing that stinks is that he is a $5,700,000 cap hit this year :(

10. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

On the plus side, we are still WAY under the cap, so his cap hit only hurts Bud's pockets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar