Just got Steelers tickets in sec 106!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Now I can go to bed! Jeez that was stressful!

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

did they sell out yet?

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Yeah, the Steelers and Colts games only had singles left after 10 minutes. There were still uppers left for the other games.

4. birdsfan

birdsfan Camp Fodder

First time visitor...

We are coming to LP for the Eagles/Titans game in October. I'm looking forward to the visit. I have been to many TN Vols games and the people are great. i hope it is the same type of crowd for the Titans.

I have two questions. We didn't want to get shut out, so we tried for tickets on Ticketmaster. Two of us got them. Which is a better ticket, 343, row Z or 318, Row HH. I know they are both nosebleeds, but any other advice is welcome.

Also, do you think I will have any difficulty selling the other set of three tickets for what we paid?

Finally, I have had some friends say wait until game day and buy lower level tickets for face value. that does not happen in Philly. Would it have worked at LP.

Thanks, and good luck to the Titans for their other 15 games!

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

A Titans crowd is way more laid back than a UT crowd.
    The 343 and 318 sections are pretty much equivalent. Both rows are really high up too but not nearly as high as in the huge stadiums.

As far as getting rid of tix and buying tix on game day it will depend on both teams records.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar