Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Keith Bulluck on 104.5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 8, 2012.

1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,156
    I don't want this to turn into another CJ thread either, but my two cents on CJ: He's like a light switch as far as motivation/effort goes. Either ON or OFF. He's actually a pretty good example of the type of player I'm talking about. His motivation/effort has been through the roof these past few weeks. Because he's been playing very well.

But earlier in the season you'd see him come out the gate with tons of effort and energy. Then he'd get stuffed in the backfield 3 or 4 times in a row and you could literally see the difference in his effort and body language. Some people will deny that, and I'm not going to argue. But it's what my eyes saw anyway.

I certainly think he "wants to win". I think they all do. The problem is how much are they willing to put into it to make that happen when the going gets tough.
    ByeByeFisher, GoT and JCBRAVE high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,488
    I'm sure he'll get another lucky run and screw up.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485
    your eyes also saw A CJ that would never break a big one again the rest of his career b/c he was washed up and slow. People on here started believing he wasn't even the top 5 fastest players on our team lol. YOUR EYES WERE SEEING BLIND HATE!
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,488
    It's so hard to understand the little guys sometimes that I couldn't even say.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,156
    Nope. Once again, you're apparently mixing me up with someone else.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,488
    TheSureThing - a cartoon character

Untitled.jpg
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485
    Thats a good possibility lol
  8. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    [IMG]
  9. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    I believe when your leaders on offense and defense are Griffin and CJ, you clearly have problems. Griffin is as soft as tissue paper and if he could do anything but play football, he would. CJ would rather run Track and all he cares about is stats, he would take a good statistical year over team success. That's just the way it is, I have no problem with them personally, everyone is entitled to their own character makeup. What I do have a problem with is the Titan Front Office paying these guys to be the leaders and face of our franchise. You need guys who are accountable and take offense to other guys(or themselves) not performing, someone needs to call guys out. We don't have anyone here with the guts, leadership or professional pedigree to do that. That's why when we lost McNair, Bullock, KVB and Finnegan, those losses were much much more than just their contribution in the stat sheet.

So, I blame the Front Office.
    GoT high fives this.
  10. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977

No but his 80 yard run against the Bills helped us win that game.

It's retarded to judge the play of a guy based on when he has a long run. CJ didn't gift wrap a TD for Urlacher or miss the block that caused a blocked punt. His 2 fumbles were not acceptable but it wasn't from a lack of effort.