Kellen Winslow Jr., How I hate thee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I ask myself the same thing with some of your posts.

BTW I'm quite positive you know exactly what I am talking about, you would rather just have it go away.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How did i waffle on anything?

I said that i appreciate the fact that even though he is a jerk he is at least honest about how he feels something rare in todays nfl.

I'm trying to understand how he might feel and why he said that. I don't know him. I can assume he is frustrated about the browns losing that game.

Where have i waffled on anything? My basic opinion is that he was refreshingly honest. Have i said later on he is dishonest?

Note the portion of the quote..HE MAY FEEL. I'm not giving my opinion just speculating on how another person MAY be thinking or the motivation for it. Do you know what MAY means?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

SEC, he may feel his team is better than the titans and still understand the formula at the same time. Maybe he understands the forumla but doesn't appreciate it. Shocking though this might sound he probably is a browns fan and not a titan fan.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

First of all who cares what Winslow says? Secondly, if the Titans were in the exact same situation as the Browns where after years of sucking finally had a shot at the playoffs and the team they needed to loose was playing a team that was going to probably mail it in and rest their starters 99% of the fans on this board would be saying the same thing as Winslow. THE SAME THING!

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

If I had photo-shop, I'd put a Winslow jersey on this CRYING BABY!

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Why are any of you trying to "understand" where he is coming from. "Oh he is honest!" "He is speaking his mind" Who gives a damn. The guy is a dick sneeze and needs to keep his mouth shut. He has a severe attitude problem and is quickly climbing the list of players Patrick(thats me) hates the most. Right up there with Vick, Manning and Merriman. I loved it when UT went down to Miami and pushed those Canes around. Then seeing that idiot get on camera and embarrass himself was priceless. Also like Pac knocking that fool around.

7. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

I like waffles. :boom:

8. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

kid hater!!:))

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I thought it was interesting that riverman saw a man of color talking about the playoffs and automatically assumed the guy was too dumb to know the formula. :suspect:

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Junior is a punk...always will be a punk...and will continue to play below the level of his father.

If he was not Junior...no one would be talking about this wastoid....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar