Kendall Wright Highschool Basketball Highlights

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Truth

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

When RGIII and Wright were drafted, a comment was made that it is very rare that both sides of a successful college tandem will succeed in the NFL. I'm coming to believe that Wright will have a more successful NFL career than RGIII. He's certainly my favorite Titans player. Dude gives 110% on every run after catch. I like his attitude. When he came limping out of the Oakland game, I was worried he was seriously injured. Next series he's out there running around like he was fresh. The game winning catch wasn't a gimme either. Big fan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I wish CJ would put in the effort KW puts in. Dudes got some hops, he's replaced Washington as my favourite player on our team.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If he were 3 inches taller he would have been a top-12 pick instead of 20-something.

5. DaFunkYMonkeY

DaFunkYMonkeY Practice Squad

make that top 5

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Suck em off already. lol

7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Honestly if I was to buy a titans jersey right now he's the only one I would get. There is a lot less certainty with basically everyone else on our squad.

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Bought my son a Wright jersey last August for his birthday. It's one with the sewn on everything...got it cheap from China 40$.:brow:

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Yeah, he looks like he coulda have been en epic PG, perhaps a bit bigger as you said, but nonetheless those are some CP3 HS highlights right there...

But yes, last season he did look a bit chubby if you ask me, and as people have said, he looks better for sure. Also, being his 2nd year-in and more featured helps, but still, he's definitely quicker and it shows.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

*** yourself. I'm just calling it like I see it. I don't see that level of effort or production from anyone except maybe Fitzpatrick

Edit: Casey and Verner on D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar