1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Kendall Wright...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 2, 2012.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'm Kendalls biggest fan. I was just saying that's why people hate him... his YPC.

33 catches, 285 yards, 2 TDs, 8.6 YPC.. in 6 games as a rookie. But yet people still don't like him.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Kendall Wright is 8th in receptions in the NFL (keep in mind we're 1 game up from other teams)
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Wright sees a lot of action. And it's a good thing. Makes sure he gets those experience catches long before that 3rd breakout year... I freaking hate drafting a WR and finally seeing him play 3 years later. Ghettoest **** ever.
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

It's not so much that I dont like him, it's more that I dont like the pick. In fact it was a stupid pick!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

MM sent Palmer into the booth for this one. Im thinking Palmer wont be comming down on gameday anymore
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

yea he needs to stay up in the box from now on.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

It was one of the cheaper ones, I was wanting a Locker or Ayers jersey but they did not have much to chose from and they ran out of anything buts Ms in their premiums for Locker.
  8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

crap... i was holding out for a limited wright jersey.... hoping it was out... darn..
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

you might have to get it custom made, I was pretty upset with the choice of jerseys at the Pro Shop. Only 4 different players to choose from and basically only mediums, uncool.
  10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

cant find one custom made either... i'm hoping once we dump CJ, Wright will be the next jersey to "step up"