Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kendall Wright...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 2, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    I'm Kendalls biggest fan. I was just saying that's why people hate him... his YPC.

33 catches, 285 yards, 2 TDs, 8.6 YPC.. in 6 games as a rookie. But yet people still don't like him.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Kendall Wright is 8th in receptions in the NFL (keep in mind we're 1 game up from other teams)
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,478
    Wright sees a lot of action. And it's a good thing. Makes sure he gets those experience catches long before that 3rd breakout year... I freaking hate drafting a WR and finally seeing him play 3 years later. Ghettoest **** ever.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720
    It's not so much that I dont like him, it's more that I dont like the pick. In fact it was a stupid pick!
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,804
    MM sent Palmer into the booth for this one. Im thinking Palmer wont be comming down on gameday anymore
    Ensconatus and afcsouthdom high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    yea he needs to stay up in the box from now on.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    It was one of the cheaper ones, I was wanting a Locker or Ayers jersey but they did not have much to chose from and they ran out of anything buts Ms in their premiums for Locker.
  6. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    crap... i was holding out for a limited wright jersey.... hoping it was out... darn..
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    you might have to get it custom made, I was pretty upset with the choice of jerseys at the Pro Shop. Only 4 different players to choose from and basically only mediums, uncool.
  8. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    cant find one custom made either... i'm hoping once we dump CJ, Wright will be the next jersey to "step up"